My TpT Store

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Little Website that Could

Chrisi at Ms. Fultz's Corner inspired me to check out Symbaloo. 
This is a FREE website that makes little icons for the different websites you frequent.

I plan to use it exclusively for use in my classroom.  I currently have boards for Virginia Studies, Language Arts, Science, and Math.

What's Symbaloo got that Pinterest doesn't, you ask? Well, for one thing, it's a direct link to the website. For another, you can organize and color-code/group ideas within the board more than with Pinterest. For example, everything that has to do with prewriting/graphic organizers are in green within the Language Arts board.

Do you use symbaloo in your classroom? 
 


1 comment:

Christi said...

It was love at first sight for me, *sigh*. =)

Christi ツ
Ms. Fultz’s Corner