How sweet it is to be chosen out of the big bloggy community for this! I am extremely honored.
There are 7 rules you're supposed to follow when you get this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done! Shouldn't that always be first?
2. Include a link to their site. Done! Only seems natural :)
3. Include the award image in your post. Yep.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- I'm double-jointed. Makes yoga harder, if you can imagine that.
- My cat has been missing for two days, and I'm in a tizzy about it. :(
- I like the sand part of the beach, but not the water as much.
- On the other hand, I like the water in a lake, but not the shore as much.
- I love to cook.
- I strongly dislike doing dishes.
- I hated math as a student, but love teaching it now :)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. The tough part because there are so many good ones!
- Kayla at Fourth Grade Freebies from the High-Tech Teacher
- Mary at Artistry of Education
- Kristin at iTeach 1 to 1
- Sandy at Fearless in 5th
- Josh at Mr. B's Beach Brains
- Suzanne at Krazy Town
- Mrs. Wilson at Mrs. Wilson's 4th Graders Are on the Road to Success
- April at Wolfelicious
- Mary at Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives
- Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade
- Leslie at Engaging Learning in the Upper Grades
- Jessica at Mrs. Stanford's Class
- Jana at Thinking Out Loud
- Heather at Heather's Heart
- Britney at Mrs. V's Adventures in Teaching
6. When nominating, include a link to their site. Done!
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated. Will do!
Today is a good day!