I wanted to make games that could be used with any task cards, test questions, or core subject. So, the result was 4 games that require very few materials and almost ZERO teacher preparation.
• Helps make test review and preparation less painful and more fun
• Has students thinking critically about both the questions and the answers
• Uses collaborative and cooperative learning techniques
• Incorporates Language Arts
This packet includes the following games:
• Beat the Bubbles (Test Review and Vocabulary Review)
• The Answer is ______. What is the Question?
• Ball and Cup
• Show What You Know Board Game
Pick up a copy by clicking here.
How about you? What kinds of review games do you use? How do you make test prep more fun and less tedious? I'd love to hear what you do!