My TpT Store

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Parent and Student Communication

I just have to share one of the best things since the invention of sliced bread: Remind.com!  It is a text reminder system for things like upcoming events, projects, and everyday homework. Since I have 4 main classes, I set one up for each class.

Beg, Borrow, and Teach!: Using Remind technology to communicate with parents and students.


Super fast and easy to set up if you start nagging reminding students to sign up at the beginning of the year.  They even give you a downloadable letter to print and give to your students.  I have most of mine sign up right then, as they have their phones on them most of the time.

Beg, Borrow, and Teach!: Using Remind technology to communicate with parents and students.



 It also has the ability to have two-way communication with students and parents, although I have always chosen not to use that option.

I'm definitely using this again next year!

Have you used this?  Any tips?  I'd love to hear them!





No comments: