My TpT Store

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Why Isn't There Candy in Your Easter Basket?!

I thought I'd take a break from my traditional posts to bring you a lighthearted and seasonally timely post.

First, I'd like to mention that I will not be putting candy in my son's basket.  Not because I don't believe in some good, old-fashioned sugar overload, but because I can promise you that he will be receiving an overdose of chocolaty goodness from many of the other adults in his life.  So, I'll be sticking to the playful gifts we can use for when he has reached his sugar peak and his ultimate sugar crash.




So, what will be in his soccer ball basket?
~Monkeys in a Barrel (Easter egg style, of course)!
~Pastel Play-Doh
~Easter Weeble Wabbles:  I was soooo excited when I found these.  I haven't seen Weebles in forever, and here I had found Easter Weebles!
~Easter Dominoes
~A rain stick (maybe not Easter specific, but it was a dollar and Easter colored, I guess)

What's in your Easter basket?  Don't be afraid to tell me it's candy.  There won't be any judging of hating on your for that, no way!  Just feel free to share!





No comments: