My TpT Store

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodwill Books Online

I was reading a post on Nicole's blog about finding Goodwill books online.  You should check out her blog:  http://teaching-with-style.blogspot.com/

I reluctantly went to the website, thinking I wouldn't find much of what I wanted or needed.

Holy cow, was I wrong!  I am so excited about what I found that I just have to share.

Lawn Boy Returns: $0.40
Trees Of The Dancing Goats (Book with CD ): $4.89

Many Luscious Lollipops: $0.59 
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane: $0.40 
Runny Babbit: A Billy Sook: $0.48  

And the CD to go with it: $4.01

No Talking: $0.40
The Tiger Rising CD: $6.16

All of this for about $27 (including shipping)! 

I think I'm even more excited about the fact that I can now beef up my listening center for fairly cheap.   




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you found so many books! I just made another order this week. I have many low readers in my class who are drawn to graphic novels, but the reading level is too high and I know they are just reading the pictures. So I purchased a bunch of superhero easy readers that I'm sure I can get them to trade out for the too hard books in their book boxes. Goodwill Books to the rescue! :)
Nicole
Teaching With Style