My TpT Store

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lunch and Attendance at the Same Time

I just finished my first week back at school.  I don't know how, but mornings just got more hectic than they ever have been.  One of the ways I manage it is with a form that doubles as attendance and lunch count.




This is an editable form that I use for taking attendance at the same time as the student is making their lunch choice.  I assign a student the job of "lunch count", and they return the form to me when everyone has checked in.  I put it in a page protector and use a dry erase marker to mark the lunch choice.  I circle the names of students who are tardy or absent.  When I'm done for the day, I simply erase and it's ready to use again the next day.

You can get a FREE copy of it at my Teachers pay Teachers store.

Do you have anything that makes your hectic mornings go more smoothly? 

No comments: