My personal goal goes along with this week's challenge extremely well. I got rid of my desk, and so far I'm not having any separation anxiety.
I know it doesn't look like I did a ton of work, but let me assure you that I did. Today was a TWD, and I spend about 85% of it decluttering and arranging this area.
I also fixed my "big honking cord across the middle of the room problem!"
Also of note: The cubbies are sorted, labeled, and decluttered. The top of the cubbies contains the bare essentials. Love!
While I'm sure I'm not completely done here, I have made a huge step in the right direction. I still plan to put a semi-table skirt around the table and to spray paint/polka dot the tin cans I've been collecting as pen holders. Alas, that will have to wait at least a couple of weeks until I'm caught up on other things.
Here's the next disaster area I'm tackling: