My TpT Store

Monday, January 2, 2012

Clutter Free Classroom Link Up

The next several posts will probably be dedicated to this:

If you haven't read about this, be sure to go to http://www.clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/.

Here are the questions I will be thinking about as I begin snapping "before" pics of my classroom.
  1. What were your thoughts when you took your before pictures?
  • I have been wanting to get rid of my desk for a loooong time.  Can I repurpose it as a writing center instead?
  • Can I finally use some of those great Pinterest ideas I've been saving?
 2. Was your "current state of affairs" better or worse than you thought.
Honestly, it was about what I thougt it would be.  It needs some work, but it's not awful.

3. What are you most excited about tackling?
Probably the desk/small group/teacher material area.

OOOOOH, my mind is turning with all these ideas!


 


No comments: