- Now & Ben: the modern inventions of Benjamin Franklin by Gene Baretta (also a short video)
- Michael Faraday: apprentice to science by Sam and Beryl Epstein
- Thomas Edison by Paul Joseph
- Thomas Edison: a brilliant inventor by Time for Kids
- Thomas Edison: a photo-illustrated biography by Greg Linder
- I had to supplement the book on Michael Faraday with several kid friendly articles because the book isn't exactly an easy read.
The goal is to find the following information and turn it into a newspaper article:
Contribution to Electricity
3 Interesting Facts About Their Life
Illustration of Contribution and/or Inventor
Once the draft is written on notebook paper, students input information into a newspaper generator template.
What alternatives to the basic research report do you use?