My TpT Store

Saturday, December 17, 2011

FREE WebQuest Site and My First WebQuest

So, I'm still on a mission to consolidate my classroom centers and make them more "user friendly."  In an effort to cut down on papers and worksheets, I thought, "Why not try a Webquest?" 

That's when I came across this little gem: http://www.zunal.com/index.php.  You'll have to create an account, but it's free and fairly user friendly.  It took me awhile to figure out the finer details, but it wasn't too tough. 

**WARNING** You can create one WebQuest for free.  Anything more than that, and you'll have to pay, but it's only $20 for 3 years.  I thought it was worth it.

This is my first attempt at a "Study Skills Center WebQuest":  http://www.zunal.com/webquest.php?w=129695.

I plan to put one paper at the actual center in my classroom to tell kids where to go on the Internet.  I save the link to the WebQuest on our school's shared network folder so all the kids have to do is open that folder and click on the link.

No comments: