My TpT Store

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane By Kate DiCamillo

I've been wanting to read this book with my class for a long time.  Unfortunately, my school library only has 2 copies (definitely not enough for my class of 21).
So, I'll be working on that with my Scholastic points.  You know, the points for free books you get when you make an order thorough Scholastic books. 

In the meantime, I found this really cool and absolutely FREE comprehension guide by the Wise Guys on TPT.    BONUS: it includes an answer key at the end!

Download it for yourself at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Miraculous-Journey-of-Edward-Tulane-Comprehension-Guide-KEY

I plan to use it in literature circles.  I'll probably read the book aloud to students first and then have them break into small groups to answer the questions and complete the activities.

P.S. The Wise Guys have a TON of other comprehension guides. 

No comments: