My TpT Store

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Cyber Monday Sale

Are you ready to keep the discounts rolling with a Cyber Monday Teachers Pay Teachers sale?  If you said yes, then this two-day site-wide sale is for you! 

Read about it below and click HERE to get started shopping.

During the site-wide sale, you can save up to 25% off TpT resources.
Happy shopping!

The sale will start on Monday, December 2nd at 12:01am ETand will run through Tuesday, December 3rd at 11:59pm ET

I will be offering a discount of 20% AND TpT will provide an additional 5% promo code to be used during checkout.  That means you will get a total of 25% off EVERYTHING in my store