My TpT Store

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Writing Hooks: Bold Beginnings Freebie

The state writing predictor test is almost upon us.  With that in mind, I happened upon this post at Two Writing Teachers blog.  They do what is called "Slice of Life" posts. 



If you are a writing teacher or you just need some kind words of encouragement, you need to stop by this blog.  
You can pick up a FREE copy of my PowerPoint on my TpT store that was inspired by that post.


Do you have any activities or tools to teach bold beginnings?

5 comments:

Molly Maloy said...

Hi Heather!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! So glad to see another 4th grade teacher blog! Yay! I'm excited to be following your blog now too!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Tammy said...

I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a “One Lovely Blog Award”. You’re blog is wonderful and I’m excited to see what comes next! I am a loyal follower! Hop on over to my blog and get your award! Congratulations!

Tammy
Confessions of a Fourth Grade Teacher

Michelle said...

These are great! Thank you for sharing.


Michelle
Teach123

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best

Heather said...

Thanks!