My TpT Store

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Timeline of Scientific Discoveries of the Solar System

In Virginia, we learn about how our understanding of the Solar System has changed immensely over the years.  We also focus on the scientists that made the discoveries that made those changes possible.




In this activity, students cut and glue the pictures and descriptions of the discoveries of Aristotle, Ptolemy, Copernicus, and Galileo in order to create a timeline. This is great for interactive notebooks!  You can pick up your copy at my TpT store by clicking here

Do you do any similar activities?  Do you use interactive notebooks in science?  I'd love to hear more!

3 comments:

Denison said...

When I go to TpT, it shows $1.25 for the download.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I would love to have this! How do you get it for free? I have been a subscriber for a while, but when I click on the link it takes me to TPT & says the cost is $1.25, not free. What do I need to do? Thank you!

Heather said...

I apologize for the confusion. This product was free for a short period of time two years ago when it was first listed. I was unaware of the listing on Homeschool Giveaways and will be addressing it to avoid future confusion.