My TpT Store

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Keeping Track of How Students Get Home

One of the toughest things from day ONE for me is making sure students know how they are getting home and then making sure it happens.

A couple of years ago, I came up with this chart.


I print it and put it in clear page protectors.  You could also laminate it, but I find that several changes happen with bus numbers and student information that first week of school. 

As students come in the first day, I find out their bus numbers and group students that way on this chart.  Just write in the bus numbers and student names underneath.

I then use a dry-erase marker to mark off which busses and students have already been called and dismissed.

You can pick up a free copy by clicking here.

Do you have any methods for keeping this time of day going smoothly?  I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


My weblog; Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook (with Core i3)

Heather said...

I don't use Twitter, but thank you for the kind comment! I hope I can continue to give you useful information through my blog.