My TpT Store

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Interactive Science Notebooks (ISN)

I've done my research and updating to my ISNs, and I'm finally ready to share the finished product!


Interactive Science Notebook Pack

I took some of my stations from my Language Arts blocks and included them in the notebooking experience.


I plan to use station activities on catch-up days.  This will be an opportunity for me to meet with small groups to catch them up on their ISN or enrich others.




I also brought back the Textmapping that helped out so much in my Social Studies class.



I included note-taking teacher "input" examples and student "output" examples (above).

I'm really proud of the how it turned out!

This 23-page editable PowerPoint includes:
~Materials suggestions
~Teacher planning sheets
~Suggested station activities
~Table of Contents pages
~Rubric
~How to make bookmarks
~Input activities: 
~Note Taking Strategies (PLAN and Cornell)
~Textmapping
~Output activities:
~Thinking Stems
~Acrostic
~Concept Map
~Compare and Contrast
~RAFT
~Vocabulary template

If you'd like a copy, click here.

How do you use Interactive Notebooks?  Do you use them in Science?  I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments: