My TpT Store

Monday, July 16, 2018

Teacher Savior: Keto/Bulletproof Coffee on the Go

Have you ever needed to blend something at work but not had a blender or the time to use one?  Have you recently started a diet that incorporates coffee with extra ingredients, such as the Keto diet or protein shakes?  Then do I have the teacher savior for you!


Teacher Savior: Keto/Bulletproof Coffee on the Go


I recently started the Keto diet, which encourages eating higher-foods.  One of my FAVORITE things first thing in the morning is to drink what is known as Bulletproof Coffee.  The recipe is below:

1 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons Coconut/MCT oil
2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream

You just add all the ingredients to your travel mug and.... blend.  Except, who has access to a blender during the workday?  Not to mention the fact that they are LOUD.

Now, here's the magic "ingredient":  A milk frother!  This is my favorite one from Amazon.




This is very portable, as it is really little.  Despite its size, it is powerful.  It operates off of two AA batteries and all I do is give it a good rinse after each use.  If I want to deep clean it, I will just use it to "froth" some hot water with a drop or two of dish liquid.  It will easily fit in a teacher bag or lunchbox.

The first time I heard this recipe, I was thinking that there's no way those things will taste good in coffee.  Boy, was I wrong!  It is like a creamy, rich specialty coffee.  I promise that it DOES taste yummy and that it will keep you full for a good 3-4 hours.  I like to drink it on my way to work or before my morning workout.

Have you ever tried Keto coffee?  Are you interested in it?  Let me know your experiences and suggestions!







No comments: