My TpT Store

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Great New Series of Books

I just finished reading the first four books in the "S.W.I.T.C.H." series for my latest book review.  These are pretty neat stories about twins that get transformed into various insects by their scientist neighbor's S.W.I.T.C.H spray (Serum Which Instigates Total Cellular Hijack).




 
 

One of my favorite things about this series is the vocabulary is readable on a third grade level, and includes plenty of pictures to support the text.  Another great thing is that readers don't need to start with the first book to understand the characters or plot of each book.  Each volume reintroduces them, but not in a roll-your-eyes-because-you've-read-it-before kind of way. 

I'm always looking for great series books that reluctant readers can sink their teeth into.  Do you have any that you'd like to share?

No comments: