My TpT Store

Sunday, July 28, 2013

How I Keep Up With Make-Up and Late Work

Ah, absent work.  How I loathe thee!  For a while this past year, I had at least two students out each day for about a month.  That was not a fun time with all the missing grades and papers.  It was enough to make me ALMOST resigned to the fact that I would never keep it all straight.

So what did I do about it?



I made this poster, of course!
 
After laminating the poster, I write the assignments and student numbers in dry-erase marker.  After a student has turned in an assignment, I simply erase their number from the poster.  After all students have completed the assignment, I erase the whole thing. 

You can pick up a FREE copy of the poster by clicking here.

The only thing that could make it any better is if it stayed clean like it looks now, but I'll settle for a neat and concise way to keep it all together.  How do you keep it all organized?

No comments: