My TpT Store

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Taking Another Look at Guided Reading

I had a tough time fitting everything into my Language Arts block that I needed to do with the students last year.  So I'm taking another look at what I'm doing and when with each small group.  I created a PowerPoint with directions for me and visuals for the students.



This is part of the station rotations template that I will use to track what the students are doing at each station and when.




This is the poster of the "Must Do" activities at the Catch Up Station.




This is the poster of the "May Do" activities at the Catch Up station.


This *mostly* editable 23 slide PowerPoint includes:
~How to Use the Guided Reading Stations
~Station rotation chart with station descriptions
~May Do and Must Do posters
~Polka-Dot station labels
~Polka-Dot reading group labels
~Polka-Dot spelling group labels


You can pick up a copy by clicking here.


How do you fit in Guided Reading, Writing, and Word Study?  I'd love suggestions and/or comments!


 

No comments: