My TpT Store

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Steps to Long Division Bookmarks



Is your hand up?  I know mine is!  It was with these goals in mind that I created my Steps to Long Division Bookmarks.  


These are dual-sided bookmarks that present the steps for long division in two ways. The first uses the mnemonic of the family (daddy, mommy, sister, brother, Cali, Rover), and the second uses a cheeseburger (does McDonald's serve cheese burgers). The bookmark format allows students to keep this visual reminder in their textbook, or even in their nightly reading books for a handy study guide. 






Just print, glue the two sides together, and laminate.  Then students can choose which mnemonic makes the most sense to them.

You can pick up a copy by clicking here.

What tips and tricks do you have for helping students learn and study the steps for long division?  I'd love to hear from you!


No comments: