My TpT Store

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Teacher Time-Saver at Home: Harris Teeter Express Lane



I want to share one thing that has saved me countless hours of my personal time over the past year: Harris Teeter Express Lane!  I can be done with my entire week's grocery shopping, from start to finish, in about 30 minutes.  That includes shopping for the food and having it loaded into my car!  As you can imagine, this frees me up to do other things I need to do, such as grading papers and actually spending time with my family.

How does it work, you ask? Well, very smoothly and easily! And by the way, I am not being paid in anyway to advertise this feature. I just love it because it has really been a lifesaver!  

First, I recommend downloading either the Apple or Google Harris Teeter app.




With just a few clicks, I can order everything I need online in about 10 minutes. The app saves my common grocery choices so when I start typing the name, I quickly have those choices available.

One of the other great things about it is that you schedule a date and time for pick up.  Need to pick up on a Friday afternoon between three and 330? No problem! Just select the time you need, and The store will have it ready for you when you roll up for pick up.

What are your time-savers at home that help you focus on school?  I'm always looking for more!


No comments: