My TpT Store

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Classroom Book Basket Labels Freebie

I might have mentioned before, I am a huge fan of polka dots.  I am in the process of making my classroom more cohesive-looking.

One thing I am proud of, and yet constantly working on, is my classroom library.  For example:
  1. How to group books so they are easily found by myself and my students.
  2. How to level my books (colored dots and numbers for now).
  3. How to make my buddy books more accessible for students.
So in my quest to find the perfect harmony with this, I am starting with the book basket labels.  I created a customizable PowerPoint of classroom book basket labels. The frames are polka dot, and contain images and abbreviations for each of the categories.  


I'm sure the quest will continue.  I'm already wondering if I should have a basket dedicated entirely to horses since I seem to have acquired a large amount of books on that topic somehow!

Do you have a theme for your library?  Do you have a system?

No comments: