My TpT Store

Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Fit Books Freebie

I know I should be gearing down for the year, but I'm already thinking about the posters and anchor charts I want on my walls next year!

I don't know about you, but my kiddos had problems with picking "just right" books all...year...long.  It has been a constant struggle.  I think these visuals might help!



This is a 2-page PowerPoint that can be printed and used for a visual or poster. It explains "good fit" books and the "five-finger rule." It would be a good introduction to reader's workshop.

You can download a FREE copy at my TpT store.

What do you use to introduce reader's workshop and finding good-fit books?

1 comment:

Josh Bennett said...

Good stuff, Heather!! I just posted my first TpT product on my blog. Check it out when you have a chance! :)

Josh
Mr. B's Beach Brains