If you haven't read about this, be sure to go to http://www.clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/.
Here are the questions I will be thinking about as I begin snapping "before" pics of my classroom.
- What were your thoughts when you took your before pictures?
- I have been wanting to get rid of my desk for a loooong time. Can I repurpose it as a writing center instead?
- Can I finally use some of those great Pinterest ideas I've been saving?
2. Was your "current state of affairs" better or worse than you thought.
Honestly, it was about what I thougt it would be. It needs some work, but it's not awful.
3. What are you most excited about tackling?
Probably the desk/small group/teacher material area.
OOOOOH, my mind is turning with all these ideas!