My TpT Store

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinterest

Do you use Pinterest?  If not, you might want to consider it.  http://pinterest.com/

I have several different boards dedicated to all those wonderful teaching ideas I have that I want to pursue in the future.  No more scraps of magazines lying around.  I just look it up on the Internet and "pin" it.  I love the fact that you can also write a description of how you plan to use it.

I have most recently discovered a love on Daily 5, and am working on a board called "Literacy Center."

These ideas mostly came from educational blogs I follow, but some come from the Internet or from searching Pinterest itself.

You have to be "invited" by a member to be able to join.  If you need an invite, just let me know and I'd be happy to help.  Happy pinning!

No comments: